Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Python (CITREP+ Funded)
Tensorflow is the most popular and powerful open source machine learning/deep learning framework developed by Google for everyone. Tensorflow has many powerful Machine Learning API such as Neural Network, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Word Embedding, Seq2Seq, Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN), Reinforcement Learning, and Meta Learning.
Tensorflow is based on the Python, the most popular programming language for data analytics and engineering in the world. In this course, you will equip yourself the basic and advanced knowledge of Python. After that, you will learn the basic and advanced topics in Tensorflow. By the completion of this course, you will be able to develop your own NN, CNN and RNN model for image recognition and sentimental analysis using either Tensorflow or Keras.
This four day course will teach you the fundamental of Python and follow by Machine Learning with Tensorflow
This course will teach with the latest Tensorflow 2.x
- Python programming
- Machine Learning with Deep NN
- Image Recognition using Convolutional NN
- Transfer Leanring with Pretrained Models
- Sentimental Analysis using Recurrent NN
By the end of the training, learners will be able to:
- Coding in Python
- Understand the basic programming concepts such as control structure, looo, function, OOP
- Understand the basic concepts of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Understand different types of neural networks such as Convolutional Neural Network and Recurrent Neural Network
- Use Tensorflow and Keras to program Deep Learning applications s